Well, we’re over halfway through December already and I haven’t even thought about a task list for the month! So much for being more organised…
Anyway, a quick look at how I did on my November tasks:
- outstanding emails – half done, need to finish the rest before Christmas
- lecture 3 assignments – a miracle indeed, finished and submitted!! Have even started on lecture 4 assignments
- regular blogging (including finishing my West Yorkshire research trip series) – not done so well here, though completed my West Yorkshire posts
- filing and inputting data for maternal side – ummm…
- book tickets for WDYTYA? Live in February – yup indeedy, tickets bought and workshops booked. Even have hotel booked, woohoo!
I also fitted in a day course at IHGS on The Parish and the Manor, and a day’s research up in Suffolk on the Wright side of my family.
The rest of this month will kinda be taken up with Christmas activities, but I’m also hoping to:
- complete two lecture 4 assignments
- undertake more Wright research up in Suffolk
- do some prep work for my New Zealand trip in January
- maybe some filing…?? ho ho ho
Sorting Saturday is an ongoing series at GeneaBloggers.