My 3 x great grandfather George was baptised in this church on 19 December 1831, the son of William Tunnicliffe, farmer of Hall Green, and Louisa his wife1.
- Gallipoli 100 Years ~ Anzac Day 2015
- Happy 100th Birthday, Nanna!
- The Arrival of my Ancestors ~ Waitangi Day
- Stories Untold
- My Genealogy Year 2014 ~ Accentuate the Positive!
- Bethuel Boyes of Great Driffield ~ Tombstone Tuesday
- St Mary & All Saints Church, Checkley, Staffordshire ~ Wordless Wednesday
- Tunnicliffe? Tunnecliffe? Tonacliffe? ~ Surname Saturday
- At the going down of the sun and in the morning ~ Remembrance Sunday
- The Next Stage ~ GOONS seminar
TagsANZAC Arowhenua assignments Ballymacdonnell Brosnahan Burke Carroll Christchurch Clark Co. Kerry Cockerham Deptford England Florey Freeth Gaffaney gravestones IHGS Ireland Kent Luxton McGonnell Napier New Zealand Nunns NZEF O'Rourke obituary Oulton Philp Polstead Power research plan Rothwell Rourke South Canterbury Suffolk Temuka Tunnecliff Tunnecliffe Waimate WDYTYA Live Wright WW1 Yorkshire