- The Brosnahans (no, not those ones, these ones)
- John and Hanorah Brosnahan ~ Tombstone Tuesday
- Competing Cousins ~ Wordless Wednesday
- St Bede’s College Sports, 1928
- John Brosnahan in the Cyclopedia
- Annie (Collins) Brosnahan ~ Sunday’s Obituary
- Where there’s a Will, there’s a way ~ Amanuensis Monday
- A Temuka wedding ~ 1896
- Golden, or Diamond Anniversary? ~ Wedding Wednesday
- Caught on camera (and in caption) ~ the Brosnahan boys
- James & Ann Brosnan ~ Tombstone Tuesday
- Thank you, Mr Brosnahan
- Will of James Brosnan, 1890 ~ Amanuensis Monday
- Revisiting the Brosnahans (plus two year blogiversary!) ~ Thankful Thursday
- Brosna, Co Kerry, Ireland ~ Wordless Wednesday
- Brosnan Clan Gathering, Castleisland, Co Kerry
- Chief of the Brosnan clan
- The Brosnan ~ Follow Friday
Seán Brosnahan, the Ceann Fine of the Brosnan Clan, now has a website: The Brosnan. The exciting news is that he’s made available some of his historical work, including the whole texts of The Kerrytown Brosnahans and Thinking About Heaven: A History of Sacred Heart Parish Timaru, both of which are now out of print and very difficult to get hold of. No longer! His articles, mostly focusing on 19th and early 20th century Irish Catholic issues and experiences in New Zealand, make for fascinating reading.
Seán’s collection of photographs on the site include those from The Kerrytown Brosnahans, as well as some that didn’t make it into the book. There are also photographs and a video from the Brosnan Clan Gathering last year in Co Kerry.
Keep an eye on the site for news of Brosna(ha)n happenings around the world.
Follow Friday is an ongoing series at GeneaBloggers.