- The Brosnahans (no, not those ones, these ones)
- John and Hanorah Brosnahan ~ Tombstone Tuesday
- Competing Cousins ~ Wordless Wednesday
- St Bede’s College Sports, 1928
- John Brosnahan in the Cyclopedia
- Annie (Collins) Brosnahan ~ Sunday’s Obituary
- Where there’s a Will, there’s a way ~ Amanuensis Monday
- A Temuka wedding ~ 1896
- Golden, or Diamond Anniversary? ~ Wedding Wednesday
- Caught on camera (and in caption) ~ the Brosnahan boys
- James & Ann Brosnan ~ Tombstone Tuesday
- Thank you, Mr Brosnahan
- Will of James Brosnan, 1890 ~ Amanuensis Monday
- Revisiting the Brosnahans (plus two year blogiversary!) ~ Thankful Thursday
- Brosna, Co Kerry, Ireland ~ Wordless Wednesday
- Brosnan Clan Gathering, Castleisland, Co Kerry
- Chief of the Brosnan clan
- The Brosnan ~ Follow Friday
At the beginning of this month, I decided I would challenge myself to post on this blog every day. It almost killed me, but I did it!
Today I’m reposting a photo, one that’s become quite special to me. It’s a close up of John and Hanorah Brosnahan celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary with family and friends.
When I was in Temuka last month, I met someone who is in this photo. He is a grandson of John and Hanorah, and it was a great surprise and pleasure to meet him. It is moments like these, that make my crazy obsession with family history all worthwhile.