- The Brosnahans (no, not those ones, these ones)
- John and Hanorah Brosnahan ~ Tombstone Tuesday
- Competing Cousins ~ Wordless Wednesday
- St Bede’s College Sports, 1928
- John Brosnahan in the Cyclopedia
- Annie (Collins) Brosnahan ~ Sunday’s Obituary
- Where there’s a Will, there’s a way ~ Amanuensis Monday
- A Temuka wedding ~ 1896
- Golden, or Diamond Anniversary? ~ Wedding Wednesday
- Caught on camera (and in caption) ~ the Brosnahan boys
- James & Ann Brosnan ~ Tombstone Tuesday
- Thank you, Mr Brosnahan
- Will of James Brosnan, 1890 ~ Amanuensis Monday
- Revisiting the Brosnahans (plus two year blogiversary!) ~ Thankful Thursday
- Brosna, Co Kerry, Ireland ~ Wordless Wednesday
- Brosnan Clan Gathering, Castleisland, Co Kerry
- Chief of the Brosnan clan
- The Brosnan ~ Follow Friday
James and Ann (Collins) Brosnan are my 3 x great grandparents. I’m not sure why they used that particular spelling of their surname here – they seemed to have used a couple of spellings interchangeably, but ‘Brosnan’ is now etched on their gravestone. The rest of the family all appear to have consistently used ‘Brosnahan’.
In Loving Memory
who died 23rd Sept 1890
Aged 76 Years
R. I. P.
wife of the above
died May 15th 1902
Aged 85 Years
also their daughter
died Dec 28 1944
R. I. P.
Tombstone Tuesday is an ongoing series at GeneaBloggers.