Hmmm… I don’t seem to be doing so well on my blogging resolutions so far this year. But! I have an excellent excuse. I have just spent 13 days in New Zealand – primarily a genealogical excursion – and have been too busy, and too far from a wifi connection, to post. I have met some wonderful relatives and visited places with family connections. And, of course, discovered more treasures stashed away at my parents’ house!
- O’Rourke Family tomb, Dysert Burial Ground, Co Kerry ~ Tombstone Tuesday
- Who Do You Think You Are? Live, London
- A story in a tattoo ~ Military Monday
- Who is the Bellevue Baby? ~ Wordless Wednesday
- The Brosnan ~ Follow Friday
- My Genealogy Year 2013 ~ Accentuate the Positive!
- Chief of the Brosnan clan
- Brosnan Clan Gathering, Castleisland, Co Kerry
- Brosna, Co Kerry, Ireland ~ Wordless Wednesday
- Picture Palace, Helmia Camp ~ Military Monday
TagsArowhenua assignments Ballymacdonnell Bermuda Brosnahan Burke Carroll Christchurch Clark Co. Kerry Cockerham conferences Deptford England Florey Freeth Gaffaney gravestones IHGS Ireland Kent Luxton McGonnell Napier New Zealand Nunns O'Rourke obituary Oulton Philp Polstead Power research plan Rothwell Rourke Scotland South Canterbury Suffolk Temuka Tunnecliff Waimate WDYTYA Live Wright WW1 Yorkshire