Hmmm… I don’t seem to be doing so well on my blogging resolutions so far this year. But! I have an excellent excuse. I have just spent 13 days in New Zealand – primarily a genealogical excursion – and have been too busy, and too far from a wifi connection, to post. I have met some wonderful relatives and visited places with family connections. And, of course, discovered more treasures stashed away at my parents’ house!
- Gallipoli 100 Years ~ Anzac Day 2015
- Happy 100th Birthday, Nanna!
- The Arrival of my Ancestors ~ Waitangi Day
- Stories Untold
- My Genealogy Year 2014 ~ Accentuate the Positive!
- Bethuel Boyes of Great Driffield ~ Tombstone Tuesday
- St Mary & All Saints Church, Checkley, Staffordshire ~ Wordless Wednesday
- Tunnicliffe? Tunnecliffe? Tonacliffe? ~ Surname Saturday
- At the going down of the sun and in the morning ~ Remembrance Sunday
- The Next Stage ~ GOONS seminar
TagsANZAC Arowhenua assignments Ballymacdonnell Brosnahan Burke Carroll Christchurch Clark Co. Kerry Cockerham Deptford England Florey Freeth Gaffaney gravestones IHGS Ireland Kent Luxton McGonnell Napier New Zealand Nunns NZEF O'Rourke obituary Oulton Philp Polstead Power research plan Rothwell Rourke South Canterbury Suffolk Temuka Tunnecliff Tunnecliffe Waimate WDYTYA Live Wright WW1 Yorkshire