Hmmm… I don’t seem to be doing so well on my blogging resolutions so far this year. But! I have an excellent excuse. I have just spent 13 days in New Zealand – primarily a genealogical excursion – and have been too busy, and too far from a wifi connection, to post. I have met some wonderful relatives and visited places with family connections. And, of course, discovered more treasures stashed away at my parents’ house!
- St Mary & All Saints Church, Checkley, Staffordshire ~ Wordless Wednesday
- Tunnicliffe? Tunnecliffe? Tonacliffe? ~ Surname Saturday
- At the going down of the sun and in the morning ~ Remembrance Sunday
- The Next Stage ~ GOONS seminar
- Edward George Tunnecliff ~ an ANZAC all the same
- George & Elizabeth Tunnecliff, Grave 56 ~ Tombstone Tuesday
- Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh!
- O’Rourke Family tomb, Dysert Burial Ground, Co Kerry ~ Tombstone Tuesday
- Who Do You Think You Are? Live, London
- A story in a tattoo ~ Military Monday
TagsANZAC Arowhenua assignments Ballymacdonnell Bermuda Brosnahan Burke Carroll Christchurch Clark Co. Kerry Cockerham Deptford England Florey Freeth Gaffaney gravestones IHGS Ireland Kent Luxton McGonnell Napier New Zealand Nunns NZEF O'Rourke obituary Oulton Philp Polstead Power research plan Rothwell Rourke South Canterbury Suffolk Temuka Tunnecliff Waimate WDYTYA Live Wright WW1 Yorkshire