- Start a blog
- Blog regularly and contribute comments to other blogs
- Compile a proper research plan (as opposed to “ooooh, think I might look that up next, or maybe that… )
- Get to know the Centre for Kentish Studies
- Complete some assignments!!!! (Ideally eight lectures this year)
- Visit the Suffolk record office (and a cemetery or two)
- Compile a research plan for the New Zealand trip in February
- Begin scanning certificates and documents I have in hard-copy
- Get those England census records into Reunion
- Get those NZ electoral records into Reunion
- File, organise, cite!
- Stories Untold
- My Genealogy Year 2014 ~ Accentuate the Positive!
- Bethuel Boyes of Great Driffield ~ Tombstone Tuesday
- St Mary & All Saints Church, Checkley, Staffordshire ~ Wordless Wednesday
- Tunnicliffe? Tunnecliffe? Tonacliffe? ~ Surname Saturday
- At the going down of the sun and in the morning ~ Remembrance Sunday
- The Next Stage ~ GOONS seminar
- Edward George Tunnecliff ~ an ANZAC all the same
- George & Elizabeth Tunnecliff, Grave 56 ~ Tombstone Tuesday
- Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig oraibh!
TagsANZAC Arowhenua assignments Ballymacdonnell Bermuda Brosnahan Burke Carroll Christchurch Clark Co. Kerry Cockerham Deptford England Florey Freeth Gaffaney gravestones IHGS Ireland Kent Luxton McGonnell Napier New Zealand Nunns NZEF O'Rourke obituary Oulton Philp Polstead Power research plan Rothwell Rourke South Canterbury Suffolk Temuka Tunnecliff Waimate WDYTYA Live Wright WW1 Yorkshire